Friday, May 8, 2009

Dear Blowjoblover (4/10)

Regarding the comment you left on the post headed 'Demotivational Syndrome'.

I would like to say that your offer is very warmly welcomed, however, there are many reasons why this arrangement cannot happen (I'm assuming you are female and that the offer is what i think it is).

I don't know what its like to give a blow job when high on marijuana, but i can sure say that being high and receiving a blow job goes good together. Actually, very good.

You see, even though i don't get my full quota of bj's from my wife, I am happily married with children and i am not in the mood to rock the boat, else all toys will come flying out. Even so, I think you are on a different part of the planet in relation to where I am and, I will have to tell ou who I am, something that you should be trying to find out. It is ironic that you should bring up this offer to me while I'm in a fragile state (and enough about that).

But to address the question of the Demotivational Syndrome I was experiencing, I quickly learn't that the best way to avoid worrying about demotivation was not to smoke when you need to be motivated, like before work for example.

There are however other ways I would rather prefer to get rid of that demotivation and bring in the energy and one of these ways is by the method that you are offering. What more does a man need.

And, I have a shorter than normal penis (and enough about that).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to this person's blog and ugh...i duno i think its fake IMO

Poetry said...

Hmmmmmmmmm,i don't know what really to say,but one thing is for sure is that.WHAT YOUR WIFE DOES NOT KNOW WILL MOST DEFFINATELY NOT HURT HER.You feel me? And as for as these other comments go,i am a woman trapped in a man's body which will change very soon,so what is your PROBLEM Bradwin Goliath?And thehoustangirl,if you guys don't have anything nice to say please keep quite.Or better yet i have an idea Bradwin Goliath,if that's your real name.I take it you are also a man, and get the idea that you are lonely and need attention?Are you married?And do you smoke?

Anonymous said...

wtf? all i asked was if you were a man or woman! why i get all the attention? and by the way, if i were not a smoker then i would probably not be here. as for the agro, you should have it checked out, i think your problem lies deeper than your vagina trapped beneath your penis.stop dissing.smoke a joint, and relax.
OK!!

bradwin said...

sorry, that was me, still high.

Poetry said...

O' Dear it slipt my mind,i would like to know if you have given a blowjob already in your life,as you say when on marijuana?So i take it that you have given before but not when high?So if you have given already,then surely you can only Imagine what pleasure it would be when receiving.Hope to hear from you very soon.XXXX mwah,please feel free to call me if you want to hook up,as i float around the world.