Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Demotivational Syndrome (3/10)

I just realized that I have developed Demotivational Syndrome.  I don’t know much about Demotivational Syndrome caused by other agents, but when it comes to weed, I’ve done a bit of reading.  This link I think perfectly describes it (http://www.rollitup.org/marijuana-news-around-globe/91837-why-smoking-joint-could-wolf.html).  Basically it’s when chronic weed smokers develops apathy. 

 

Many cannabis smokers denies that this phenomenon exists because of the lack of scientific evidence that cannabis causes Demotivational Syndrome (Demotivational is not even in the ordinary English dictionary by the way).  But personally, what’s being said in this article is exactly whats happening to me.  The reason why I think I am able to identify that this is what is happening to me is because I have the increased ability to reason because of my level of education (did I mention before that this is a painful topic, well …..).  Besides the things happening to me as described in the article, which I don’t believe is just plain coincidence, I generally just feel demotivated to do anything, except this new business thing that I’m trying out for now.  I also feel that if I don’t catch a wake up and get back to basics, that I may just be a dropout and not complete my PhD.  Which is not necessarily a bad thing because I have done more studying compared to 95% of people in this world.  So I wouldn’t end up down and out.  I can basically work for almost any company tomorrow just from the abilities I’ve gathered from my studies so far.  But I need to finish this thing to make me feel satisfied with myself.

3 comments:

Poetry said...

Hi i have just read your blog now and i think that i have a cure for your problem:-)You might think it's funny but i find it very relaxing and give you lots of energy after an during,ha ha.How can i get hold of you personally and we can find a way to short out your problem,or better yet i will short it out for you.What you think?I found out that i float that boat better when high.

bradwin said...

are you a woman, or a man blowjoblover?

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93pvKrGNO9o&feature=related
Skip to 9:46