So I’ve just come home from the park where I had a smoke. I always had to drive about 15min to get some dooby, but I found out that somebody is selling not too far from me. Actually, its within walking distance. Well that’s great. But also found out that the police comes to that house and raid frequently, which means you must be careful when going there.
Nevertheless, I sit in the house and I’m high and hungry as hell, but no worries, I made myself a burger sandwich, so I’m satisfying the void.
On a different note, I’m avoiding going to campus, cos whenever I get there I start to feel depressed. Research is a bastard. And then there is the politics. Yes, there can be a shit load of politics between postgraduate students and lecturers. There is always someone trying to be better than the next. It makes me sick sometimes, but I’ve realized that we may need to work with people like this one day. I better learn how to work with them now. And then there is faulty lab managers. Don’t get me wrong, I want to finish my degree, but I don’t want to go to varsity. Go figure. I have always felt like this in the past. I remember when I was in grade 10 when I wanted to quit school. But I always said that I made it this far, so I may as well stick it out and finish. That’s why I’m doing a bloody PhD.
But I’m getting stuck with some more interesting stuff as well. I have come up with a new product for my company. This product will deal with hangovers. Enough said!! I only have to figure out how to turn almost no money into a major business. If there’s a will, there’s a way. Am I high, or am I making sense? I dunno. But I should have a prototype of the product soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment