I have this slight feeling that somebody is going to make a dooby related google search and end up on my blogspot. Something that im trying to do is to do my best to stay anonymous and at the same time give out some information about myself, as well as send mention some things about how im feeling or what im thinking when im high, and sometimes when im not high.
So currently, I am a Phd student in some sort of life science. (im not giving the exact field.) I use public transport to university every day. On route to campus is where I do a lot of smoking. Im age is between 25 and 30. I am married and have kids. Im very active in sport, but not currently very fit. I made national colours for the sport that interests me the most, 9 years ago. I do have my own transport (car) but choose public transport to save on costs. Also, my wife needs a car to work. My financial status is the same as any other student. Most of my money go towards normal living expenses. So that’s some things about me. Im starting a company soon, which will probably lie dormant until I come up with a brilliant idea to make money. The company will involve things in my field of speciality. Ive been smoking ganja for about 10 years, but only in the last year did I start to smoke regularly. Before that I only smoked about once a month. Other than the above, im just trying very hard to finish my degree so that I can go on with my life and make some real money. Did I mention that I don’t wanna work for a boss. But more later. I have to do some work now.
Oh yes, from now on I am going to put down how high I am between 1 and 10 next to the heading. So at the moment I feel like a 2/10 in highness. If my cell phone was working (I dropped it), I could post blogs on the go, and this would mostly include things when im at the upper scale of highness, because when I smoke I don’t have immediate access to a pc.
2 comments:
I found your blog from reading a comment on married2dagame's blog. Amazing! I write about my "smoking" too and how I try to stop and then resume...only to stop again lol
its crazy tho
take care! :D
interesting concept for a blog! being that i too am a major tree smoker, i will def be reading! lol
Post a Comment