Thursday, October 16, 2008

No money

So yesterday up until about 8pm and the day before I didn’t smoke weed at all, not even cigarettes.  The reason is because I am completely broke.  So how did I feel for those two days.  Well, I felt a bit irritated, but im not sure whether that was because I didn’t have cigarettes, or whether I didn’t have any ganja.  I think that if I had cigarettes,  would have felt irritated.  I have to mention that I didn’t have extra food with me for the day, so being hungry makes you do funny things.  But when I eventually got a little money from my wife, I went and bought, and I felt immediate relief.  She said, “Ok, I will give you money for your habbit”.   So last night I had some dooby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling!! Well, not because of not having the funds, but trying to give my lungs a chance to clear and to challenge myself to not smoke habitually. I KNOW that irritated ass feeling when you're not smoking (and I smoke Newports so I feel you on the cig part). It got to the point that I cant even smoke a cig UNLESS I'm high. Other than that, it just doesn't do any justice (but i love the strong nicotine) lol