So, we have just moved out of my mothers place and into my own, just that my wifes mother will be staying with us. And how do I feel about the move? Very good. Its by time that I am completely independent so that me and my family can move in our own direction.
And by the way, this post is being written a week before it is actually to be posted on the site, because my internet has been cut because I didn’t pay it yet. Im waiting for bursary money which is delaying a lot of things at the moment.
There was so much that I was thinking of putting here when I had a 7/10 high, but in between that time and the bath I just had, the effects of the marijuana has worn off a bit. At the moment im at that stage when all I wanna do is just sit and do nothing. Or maybe just browse the web. But I cant do that too cos my internet is disconnected. And taking into account my learnings from the demotivational syndrome, I think im going to do some painting tonight, just so that I can say that I did something to improve my life.
I think I realize why weed smokers are not entirely successful people. Weed smokers tend to have so much great ideas and thoughts, that it is creative enough to push the idea further. But by the time the cannabis has warn off, and taking into account the induced short term memory loss, the idea has been long forgotten. This is why I tend to scribble these ideas down on a scrap page for later perusal when im completely sober (stock standard).
So did I mention that it feels good to be completely independent. This simply means that I don’t have to live by any other persons house regulations but my own. I tend to just have the attitude that if what you are doing don’t bother me or make me feel uncomfortable, then you can do that. I think that’s the only regulation that I have for my place. We also got a lot of second hand furniture mainly from my mother and that gave us a kickstart in the right direction.
Now that the internet has been taken away from me, I can do some of the other things I’ve been holding off for so long. Like a breakdown of my PhD project on paper for my new co-supervisor. Or a marketing plan for the sports club that I play in.
Blowjoblover, you seem to becoming a feature on this blog, that at the moment only has three followers. I suppose it’s a good idea to interact with ‘my readers’ (Lol. That sounded funny). Just to reply to some of your questions that you left on my blog. My wife does know about this blog. She does sometime read it, but I think that she reads it so that she can have an idea of whats going on in my life, or in my head. She doesn’t really approve of the concept of this blog or for me smoking for that matter, but she will just have to live with it. She says that she don’t find this blog interesting, but I can bet you that she will read this post and every other one for that matter. For me to smoke ganja and for her to not complain about my smoking habits, I have to give her money so that she can shop, take her to the movies, take her out to eat, and you should be getting my drift by now. I think we both kinda agree that everybody generally have their price. She really like being messaged, and I really like blowjobs. So why cant we just scratch each others back. But as for you and me, there is no chance whatsoever. I prefer a softer ass and tits is always a nice feature. The only people that has both of those properties are women. If you were a women, then that would be a different issue. My wife said that I can have an affair with another women, as long as she is more beautiful than her. And let me tell you that women that fit that description is hard to find.
Well my guests are running late for lunch and im hungry.
cheers
1 comment:
Good to see an update from you :D
take care
Post a Comment